3" Gold printed slide. Wrapped heel. Leather sole. Made in Italy ... what else!!! One more thing is avaible in denim color ...
- Womens high heel shoes increase the lift of a woman’s bottom by 25%. Amazingly true when you wear a pair of high heels the height of the heel creates this lift. High heel shoes also lengthen the look of your legs and make them appear slimmer.
- Womens cowboy boots will make any woman look sexier. Worn with knee length skirts these boots will give you a little heel height to create slimmer legs and give you sex appeal.
- Finding the right pair of womens golf shoes could shed you 600 calories!
- Investing in a pair of decent womens running shoes will lead to major life improvements generally and where your health is concerned.
- Choosing the right colour shoe will improve other aspects of your life.
- For example of all the colours in the spectrum green is easiest on the eye. Pastel green and other pastel colours will tranquilize energy whilst reds and purples will draw energy. Pinks will soothe emotions.
- Womens shoes are about fashion, trends and style but there are major advantages to you if you choose them carefully and become familiar with some of the benefits they can give you.
you can find them and much more on line in a really luxury boutique ... luxuryshoes.com ... take the link on your right!
Very nice for a sexy witch ... not only for halloween night but all year long!!! These Caligarius open toe are in black suede with metallic details ... best with skinny pants and no socks ... as usual "to appear needs to suffer" and in this case a little cold is nothing compared with the perfect shoes ...
This sweety sandals from Caligarius will be your best friend! Soft satin fabric upper in a formal dress sandal style, with tonal stitching and double row champagne-colored rhinestone detail and a thin toe strap, curving strap that crosses and weaves through quarter strap and creates a heel sling strap with back elastic panel. Absolutely Made in Italy! ... His fabulous name ... COMETA
As they do every year O.P.I& and Essie have created two beautiful soft shade of pink nail polish with Pink of Hearts, a new OPI Nail Lacquer created exclusively to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure in its promise to end breast cancer forever. In 2007, OPI will make a donation of $25,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.A heartfelt, hopeful light pink, Pink of Hearts is a shade every woman will be proud to wear because it represents the power of caring, the power of women supporting each other, and the power of pink.
In an over-the-top homage to the world's most celebrated accessory, this giant shoe was constructed from 300 odd male and female shoes (both modern and ancient), and is made from glass fiber reinforced plastic. Measuring just under 40 feet, the sculpture took three years to complete.
Have you ever seen anything this beautiful?
From my new book: "The perfect fit" by Meghan Cleary
ARE YOU LISTENING?It's all about hearing your Booty Call for Fall, my darlings!
Tune in to my show Shoe Therapy(TM) with Meghan Cleary on the shopping network HSN for the latest in Fall shoe trends.
And remember, I don't care if you are a clog girl, a stiletto girl, a knee-high boot girl, or a loafer girl -- shoes are therapy for every woman. A new pair of shoes that you truly love and feel great in is an easy uplift you can give yourself -- and it lasts longer than a box of chocolates.
Tomorrow, in addition to my fabulous Hot in Hollywood grey suede boots, I will be wearing the new luxe sportswear line Alchemi on-air. Designed by Jeffrey Grubb, and debuting October 11 on HSN, they are truly amazing pieces you can wear from bed to boardroom. And my book, "The Perfect Fit:What your shoes say about you", which is becoming increasingly harder to find in stores, will be now available on my show and online at HSN.com.
So grab your girlfriends, pour some Stiletto-tini's and catch the latest must-have Fall shoe trends, delivered to you by America's one and only shoe expert.
Check your local listings for channel or watch live online at the all-new HSN.COM. *And remember if you miss the show, you can always watch it the next day by going to HSN.COM, clicking on HSN TV, Weekly Product Review, Oct 4, 11 pm Shoe Therapy.
Certain: won't it make us stop crying for the little fellow that has abandoned us or it won't make us pass the headache, but the good sensation in spending to buy some shoes is quiete irrenounceable?
The impulse to the purchase, and the emotion that invades us to the single thought to make to slip the foot in a new shoe, object of our desire is also out of any description ...
They are absolutely fantastic ... could you imagine them combined with a short black dress for the evening? And, top of the top to complete the picture, with a sweety small red bag?
When buying clothes, it is important to have classic items (those that I call "investment pieces") in your wardrobe that you will be able to wear for years. Trends are great, but you need to build your wardrobe with some of the basic staples. Here are a few items I thought everyone should have in their wardrobe: black dress pants, tailored suit, little black dress, Jeans, classic white blouse, cardigan sweater and finally classic black heels.